Here are some of the most common questions - got a question not listed? Pop us a message!
Frequently asked questions
Our standard UK delivery for purchases is FREE
All of our items are sent first class recorded delivery via Royal Mail and will usually need to be signed for upon receipt. Our items are carefully packaged to ensure they reach you in the best condition.
We aim to get orders out within 4-6 working days.
We ship worldwide. Any orders from outside the UK are sent via Royal Mail Airmail and can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks. Our standard international delivery is FREE. If you are in need of tracked international delivery, this is £9.50 and you can choose this at the checkout.
We aim to get orders out within 4 - 6 working days.
We accept most cards available through payments via Paypal directly here on the site.
Alternatively you can purchase through the Etsy shop where you are free to use their on site direct checkout facilities directly with your card of choice.
No payment information is held by us and your email address and contact information will be used only to send your order. We do not share any information with third parties. Nobody likes spam!
Returns & Cancellations
I've used the wrong address for my order!
Never fear - simply pop me your amended correct address and i can make a note of it. Please note if your order has shipped before you realised we will need to wait for it to be returned. So please double check and notify me of any problems asap!
Is your jewellery waterproof?
No. They are all water resistant but not waterproof so please be sure to avoid submerging in water and ensure you remove before showering.
Information We Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a personalised order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How We Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. i describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where i am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, i will delete your personal information unless i have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me: